In the age of big data everyone seems to love facts, figures and statistics. Therefore putting them together in an easy to digest, sharable platform seems logical. That’s why infographics are become increasing popular. They quench the thirst for information while displaying it in an easy to understand, compelling and attractive way. Since they have a tendency to go viral, many businesses as well as content providers are using infographics as part of their social marketing programs.
If you’re not using infographics as part of your social marketing program here are some reasons why you should:
- Easy to understand: Infographics are an easy way to demonstrate complex ideas to your audience
- Subject Matter Expert: Establish yourself or your company as an expert on a given topic
- Search Engines: Infographics can help drive traffic to your website and increase page rank
as well as inbound links
- Brand awareness: By including your logo and other branding elements you create awareness
that may not have existed previously
- Cast a wider net: Since infographics are easy to share, they get distributed to larger, more global
audiences. It’s a great way to reach new potential customers
If you are considering using infographics for your business, give Tiny Stars Creative a call at 425.243.4176. We can help you develop a social strategy tailored to your business.