The summer is over and now is the time to get down to some serious business. As you start to revamp your marketing strategy, now is a perfect time to consider revamping your website.
Here is my list of the top 5 things that should be done to your website this fall
- Make sure you have google analytics and google webmaster tools installed and configured. Then use them. Look for 401 errors, broken links and other issues with your website. Then fix them. Set up goals and look where your traffic is coming from and going to.
- Make sure your sitemap file is accessible, updated and submitted to google, yahoo and bing.
- Check your site to see if it works on mobile devices. If not, it is time to upgrade your website or face missing potential customers.
- Look at your content? Is it out of date? Is it keyword rich? Does it explain what it is that you do clearly and concisely? When was the last time you updated your blog or news section? It maybe time to update your content, add new content or start a blog.
- Is your website integrated with your social media accounts? Can visitors share your content on social media easily? If you answered no to any of these, you don’t have a social media account or you have no idea what I am writing about, your website needs some help in this area.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed and you’re not sure where to get started, you are not alone. Many small business owners feel exactly the same way you do. Luckily, Tiny Stars Creative is here to help you and your business.
We take all the guess work out of website development and online marketing by providing you with a comprehensive online strategy. We provide you with recommendations based on your business goals and needs. Then we created tailored solutions. Free up your time to focus on running your business and entrust Tiny Stars Creative to handle the rest.
If you’re interested in learning more about what Tiny Stars can do for your business give us a call today at 425.243.4176.